Support for Start-Ups
For many people, the hardest part of business is taking the initial leap into the unknown. But, if the process is properly planned and the correct structure put in place from the outset, the rewards can be huge. Starting your journey with an experienced partner can give you the confidence to strive for success.
As with most things in business, getting the right advice before making a decision is always beneficial; failure to consider key aspects upfront can prove costly in the long run. To help you make sure you get the key decisions right from the start, Walpole Dunn is happy to offer an initial no-obligation, no-cost meeting with anyone looking to get into business.
The service includes:
- An initial discussion with you to identify your business and lifestyle plans;
- Advice regarding the most appropriate and tax-efficient structure for your new business;
- Assistance with identifying any investment opportunities for your business; and
- The offer of an accountancy and tax service package designed specifically for you and your business’ needs, including creating a step-by-step plan for setting up your business.
Through our extensive network of complementary business associates, we are also able to provide guidance and advice extending beyond accountancy and matters, including:
- Product development;
- Sales and marketing strategies, including design and website development;
- IT solutions;
- Legal protection (e.g. intellectual property protection);
- Insurance, both business and personal;
- Staffing and HR, including employment contracts; and
- Much more.
If you have a business idea and the drive to start a new adventure, take the first step and get in contact with us today.